KAS etouch Smart Lock
KAS eTouch Smart Lock is the first Bluetooth Low Energy enabled door lock manufactured by an Australian company. Unlock your door using your smartphone and generate pin codes with expiry duration remotely. It’s the perfect door lock for Airbnbs, rentals and smartphone access for homes and offices.
Shop with Confidence:
- 14-day 100% money back guarantee – No questions asked
- FREE shipping – Australia Wide – 2-3 day turnaround
- Easy DIY Install – Replace your existing handle with this lock
- If it doesn’t suit your door, get your money back – 100% money back guarantee!
eTouch Smart Lock:
- eTouch Smart Lock is a modern and architecturally stylish lock that features pin code, keycard/FOB and Bluetooth access to unlock the door.
- Unlock using your smartphone, change pin-codes and download unlocking records from the KAS eKeys app.
- Send a remote Bluetooth key to any user from anywhere in the world.
- Generate One Time Passwords Remotely and send them to users via SMS. Passwords expire with a predetermined duration. i.e 2-day password, one-time password, 5-hour password.
- Available on iOS and Android app stores (must be BLE 4.0 compatible smartphone)
- Send permanent Bluetooth eKeys and receive a push notification or email when the door has been unlocked.
- Perfect for Airbnbs and shared accommodation by using periodic Bluetooth eKey which automatically expire after the pre-determined check-out
Create temporary unlocking pin codes from anywhere in the world! The lock does not need an internet connection
- DIY Easy Installation Ideal upgrade or replacement for existing knob or handle door locks.
- Super Simple Retrofit Specifically designed for simple retrofit on existing door locks.
- Passage Function Use when the door is used frequently, i.e. lock remains open until locked at end of the day.
- Automatic Locking Once the correct code or key card is presented, the product will unlock for 5 seconds and will lock automatically when the 5 seconds expire.
- Depleted Batteries Settings, user codes and key cards will remain programmed if the batteries become depleted. 9V battery terminals power the lock temporarily to enter password or keycard. At a critical level, a tone will sound to notify they need replacing.
- Weather Resistant The touch screen is weather and water resistant, rubber gasket on inside and outside of lock for dust/water protection.
- Free Software and Firmware Updates either by software update or FOTA (Firmware Over the Air) to directly update the firmware of the door lock. Using the KAS eTouch door lock you are future proofed!
– Front and Rear lock handles
– 2 x Mechanical override keys
– FREE 2 x RFID Keycards included
– FREE 2 x RFID FOBs Mini (Black) included
– Single tubular latch: 60/70 mm variable latch (standard)
– Fixing screws and strike plate
– Manuals and installation template
Handle Direction with Outwards Swinging Doors:
– This lock is compatible for outwards swinging doors
– The latch supplied is reversible for inwards or outwards swinging doors.
– For example: If you have a ‘LEFT OUTWARDS’ swinging door, you should order a ‘LEFT HANDLE’ lock.
Reader: Digital Touch Screen Keypad, RFID Mifare, Bluetooth Low Energy
Static Pin Codes: Total 30, 1 Master + 29 User
RFID Tags: Total 30, 1 Master + 29 User
One-time Pin Codes: Unlimited
Power: 4 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Battery Life: Approx 3000 uses (12-18 months)
Material: Brushed stainless steel
Waterproof: Rubber gasket seal (front and rear handles) and water resistant keypad. The keypad is a touch screen so the numbers will not wear after time concealing your code. Always stay protected!
Mechanical Override Key: 2 x mechanical keys per lock
AUX Power Terminal: Bi-directional 9V battery terminal on front lock face
Product Warranty:12 months
Nimbull Smart Home is an authorised distributor of this product. We guarantee that this product is authorised Australian stock and comes with a manufacturer warranty.