ROLI Live Block
Part of the ROLI BLOCKS system, the Live Block makes it even easier to perform music in real time with BLOCKS. Its controls let you switch scales and octaves, play chords and arpeggios, and sustain notes. The Block puts a range of functions at your fingertips that make your musical performances more expressive, so you don’t have to spend time in software menus.
To get started simply download NOISE, ROLI’s free app, on your iPhone or iPad. Then connect the Live Block to the Lightpad Block. They connect physically through BLOCKS DNA connectors and wirelessly through Bluetooth.
- Physically connects to ROLI’s Lightpad Block and Loop Block through magnetised BLOCKS DNA connectors
- Wirelessly connects to ROLI’s Lightpad Block and Loop Block through Bluetooth
- Use the Scale button to choose from 15 musical scales, including major, minor, Blues and Japanese
- Conveniently move between octaves using the Octave button
- Press the Chord button and play a chord by pressing a single note
- Press the Arp button and play an arpeggio by pressing a single note
- Let a note linger even after you’ve stopped playing it by pressing the Sustain button
- Handheld design measuring 4.8 by 9.5 centimetres fits neatly in a pocket
- Charges through cable to USB-C port and through connection to other Blocks
Weight: 106.73 g