FIBARO Z-Wave Multi Sensor
The Fibaro Motion Sensor is a universal Z-Wave multi-sensor. Along with detecting motion the device measures the temperature and light intensity. The sensor has a built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering of the device. The Fibaro Motion Sensor is battery powered device and designed to be installed quickly and easily on any surface. The LED indicator signals motion, temperature level, operating mode and can be used to see if device is within the Z-Wave network. The motion sensor can be used for lighting scenes and security monitoring systems
- Compatible with any Z-Wave controller.
- Detects motion using a passive IR sensor.
- Measures the temperature.
- Measures the light intensity.
- Easy installation on a wall or any surface.
- Protected against tampering and theft - once vibrations are detected, the notification is sent to the main controller.
- Alarms of movement and temperature are signalled by LED diode blinking.
- Simple earthquake detector mode.
Product Name: FIBARO MOTION SENSOR FGMS-001 V2.4
Battery Type: CR123A battery, 3.6 VDC
Operation Range: 30m
Light Intensity Measuring Range: 0-32000 LUX
Radio frequency: 921.42 MHz (AU/NZ Z-Wave)
Power Consumption: 0,4W
Operation temperature: 0 - 50C*
Measured temperature range: -20 to 100C
Temperature measuring accuracy: 0,5 C
Size (Diameter): 44 mm
Nimbull Smart Home is an authorised distributor of this product. We guarantee that this product is authorised Australian stock and comes with a manufacturer warranty.